WE WANT AND NEED YOU!
With the continuing demand for driving lessons, we are on the look out for more instructors to help us fulfill our customers expectations.
We urgently require new instructors in Bury St Edmunds, Norwich, Great Yarmouth & Lowestoft to help meet demand.
Since we launched at the end of 2011, Chilled has gained a reputation for providing first class driving lessons and customer service. In just 7 years we have seen in excess of 12,500 pupils join us. We are the number 1 reviewed driving school in the U.K. on freeindex with a 4.9 out of 5, can you help us continue the excellent work? As we look to expand, it is vital that we recruit instructors who embrace and practice our ethos and standards, who are willing to grow our reputation further and be part of a family.
We have invested significantly in the business over the past years, and now have what we believe to be six recognisable brands and a high performing website that is ranked top for most key searches. Since 2011 we have already added 36 instructors to the business, all of whom are now fully booked with an abundance of work.
Whether you're a newly qualified instructor or an existing instructor that might be struggling to fill their diary and would benefit from some assistance, we'd like to hear from you. We are also very pleased to offer a training facility for anyone who wishes to start on the road to becoming an instructor - read about our Chilled Driving Instructor Academy here. Contrary to popular belief we consider all types of vehicles for use in the school, we just need them to be relatively new and of a premium nature ideally, but chat with us if you are already committed to a vehicle and we can see what options lie ahead.
We offer full or part time contracts, from one to three years length. As a Chilled instructor you will benefit from all of the following for the weekly fee:-
- Full time currently is from £125 per week and includes THREE weeks FREE per year
- Part time starts at only £75 for three days (max 21 hours) or £100 for four days (max 28 hours)
- Higher earning rate due to higher average lesson price
- Uniform, consisting of Polo Shirts, Jumpers and Waterproof Coat
- iPad with full suite of training apps and online diary
- Car wrapped in one of our striking liveries
- Personal one to one business support
- Continued Professional Development - Helping you better yourself
- Standards Check training with our Academy Instructors
- Franchise Holiday
- Bi-Monthly meetings - Breakfast and you help shape the schools future as well as a catch up with your colleagues
- Personalized Business Cards & Stationary
- Personalized business email address @chilleddrivingtuition.co.uk
- Team social events inc Christmas Party, bowling, karting, bbqs etc.
- Participate in Young Drivers Events - fab for team bonding